The Heart of Canberra
Situated in this great location is this first floor one bedroom apartment featuring:
* Combined living area
* Great sized courtyard
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling
* Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Laundry is combined with the bathroom and includes a clothes dryer
* Undercover car space
Being only a short walk to the City and public transport this apartment is a must view!
An easy walk to all the attractions of Canberra’s City Centre and walking distance to trendy Braddon restaurants and shops.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
Property Type: Apartment
$385 per week
Available 17th May 2019
Built in Robes
Inspections by appointment only.