In a fantastic inner Belconnen location, close to all the facilities
A well designed, modern, first floor apartment would make a stunning investment with a long term tenant already in place paying $460 per week until September 2018 with an option for a further 2 years.
Light and bright, open plan living areas open onto 2 balconies with leafy garden and bushland views beyond. A large well equipped kitchen boasts oodles of bench and cupboard space directly abutting the dining area.
Two double bedrooms both feature built-ins with a large ensuite with double vanity off the master. Direct access leads into a double carpark area and storage under.
A short walk to all the facilities Belconnen Town Centre offers including the offices, shops, cinema, restaurants, the lake, bushland and public transport.
• First floor apartment
• Irregular shaped lounge-dining opens onto a North facing tiled balcony with views over the gardens and the parkland beyond
• 2 bedrooms, the master with a walk through robe and large ensuite
• Bedroom 2 with built-ins
• Air-conditioned living areas
• Well appointed, modern kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and generous cupboard space and electric appliances
• Juliet balcony off the dining area
• Spacious modern bathroom
• European styled laundry
• Intercom access
• Direct access to double security parking underneath with storage cage
• Magnificent location, a short stroll to Belconnen Town Centre, public transport, the lake and parkland
Age: 12 years
Body Corporate: $895pq
Size: 89m2 Balconies: 9m2 and 2m2
Land Tax: 542pq
Offers over $410,000
Phone Greg Sadil 0414 631 607
- Built in Robes
- Walk in Robe
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- Storage Cage
Inspections by appointment only.