Leafy outlook with plenty of living
One-bedroom unit on the second floor with a wonderful outlook of parkland. This unit has a living room and dining room on either side of the kitchen. Split system to the living room for a cool summer and a warm winter.
Have to come and look as you do not get this size often in one bedroom units in Turner.
- One bedroom with built-ins
- Study nook (large than normal study nooks)
- Separate living and dining on either side of kitchen
- Split system in living area
- Tiled to the living areas and timber planks to the bedroom and study
- Balcony with views of the park across the road
- Crim safe on the windows
- Storage cage and car space in basement
- French louver blinds
- TV mount in living room
- Close to Braddon and the City
Pets consider upon application
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Property Type: Apartment
$470 per week
Split System Air-Con
Inspections by appointment only.