Award Winning Contemporary Elegance
A stunning, architecturally designed, contemporary home perched high on the mountainside directly backing bushland.
Designed by Hassell and Partners architects, boasting sweeping open plan formal and informal living areas. This residence has a balance, flow and appeal often strived for but rarely achieved.
An ageless, contemporary elegance, with designer touches such as a feature brick fireplace and bar in a very generous lounge room, a large step up formal dining area, huge bedrooms, extra storage areas, family room, powder room and high, vaulted ceilings.
Every feature has been crafted to improve the liveability and functionality of the home. There is a lovely outlook from virtually every window over brick paved courtyards and a vegetation plush garden, to nature reserve, to Black Mountain, Brindabella’s and beyond. The sun rises and sunsets are stunning whilst the massive 1839m2 landscaped block provides a haven for birdlife and promises dramatic colour and hue changes at the different times of year.
A sparkling saltwater in ground pool is the focal point of the generous backyard with direct access onto the walking trails and bushland behind the home. A covered pergola/BBQ area caters for the outdoor cooking enthusiast.
A double garage has automatic doors and there is generous off street parking to provide facility for a number of visitors.
Peaceful and tranquil with the utmost privacy, you can’t help but admire this masterpiece.
– Architect designed, split level home on a huge block, backing reserve
– Tiled entrance
– 4 double bedrooms with built ins. A huge master suite with a walk in robe and ensuite.
– Large segregated study
– Gracious lounge room with raised ceilings and a feature open fire place and built in bar area
– Step up formal dining room
– Classical timber kitchen with pantry, new Bosch oven, excellent cupboards space, Miele dishwasher, gas hot plates, BBQ and deep fryer
– Quarry tiled family room/meals area opening onto a very private outdoor entertaining area and pool
– Large laundry and utility room
– Bathroom, separate toilet and an extra powder room
– Big lockup storeroom
– New carpet, fresh paintwork and window treatments
– Individually zoned electric convection wall heating
– Double lock up garage with auto doors and excellent off street parking
– Private, brick paved courtyard areas
– Magnificent outdoor entertaining areas including a sparkling saltwater in ground swimming pool and covered pergola area with external power points
– Fully landscaped, quiet elevated, north east facing block of land (1839m2), backing bushland
Offers over $925,000
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in Robes
- Walk in Robe in Master
- Ensuite: 1
- Fire place
- Bar Area
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room
- Separate Toilet
- Powder Room
- Zoned electric convection heating
- Entertaining Area
- Automatic Garage Doors
- Covered pergola
- Salt water Swimming Pool
- Off Street parking
Inspections by appointment only.