European Designed and Inspired
Provence. A city lifestyle with European flair. A northerly aspect overlooking a sea of green. Open plan ground floor 2-bedroom ensuite apartment with front and rear courtyards, study nook and French provincial styled kitchen with island bench and dishwasher.
Direct access to secure parking and storage under. The decor comprises of terra cotta tiling, new carpet a neutral paint job in fresh, vibrant colours. An outdoor entertainment area features landscaped gardens and swimming pool.
Across the road from playing fields and Turner Primary, adjoining a bike track that links directly to ANU and around the corner from O’Connor shops and the new tram.
Currently rented until December on $510 pw it’s set and forget or live in it and love it.
- 2 bedroom-ensuite ground floor apartment. Mirror robes in both bedrooms
- Open plan lounge-dining room and study nook
- Air-conditioned living areas
- Modernised bathroom with European styled laundry
- French Provincial styled kitchen with island bench, electric appliances, rangehood and dishwasher
- Front and rear, tiled courtyards
- Modern decor with terracotta tiling and new carpet. Intercom access
- Direct access to garaging and storage under. Landscaped common areas with pool
- Stunning leafy outlook. Across the road from ovals
- Close to shops, clubs, school and public transport, including the new tram
- Abutting a bike path that runs through parkland directly to ANU
Front Balcony: 7m2
Back Balcony: 10m2
Body Corporate: $655pq
Sinking Fun: $483pq
Age: 17 years
Rates: $467.08 approx
Land Tax: $632.56 approx
Priced at offers over $430,000
Greg Sadil 0414 631 607
Property Type: Apartment
Offers over $430,000
Built in Robes
Inspections by appointment only.