Peacefully nestled in a narrow, treelined street with direct access to a reserve and playground abutting the development. It is far enough away from the Braddon precinct to avoid the noise and activity but close enough to enjoy the benefits of a city lifestyle with access to the tram and ANU as a bonus.
A ground floor 1 bedroom apartment with air conditioned living areas flowing onto a tiled balcony. A well equipped kitchen and European styled laundry within the bathroom.
Safe and secure with intercom access and basement car parking and storage.
In tip top condition, there is nothing to do. It has a potential rental income of $360 per week for investors.
Currently vacant and ready for immediate occupancy.
• Ground floor 1 bedroom apartment
• Built in mirror robe in the master bedroom
• Combined lounge-dining room opening onto a tiled balcony
• Air conditioned living areas
• Well-appointed kitchen with electric hot plates, under bench oven and dishwasher
• Intercom security access
• Combined bathroom/toilet. European styled laundry
• Direct access into secure car accommodation and storage under