Bright and cheerful, next to the shops
Renovated bright and airy 2 bedroom solid brick unit on the first floor. A classic older styled 60’s apartment block built to last. Featuring an upgraded kitchen with electric appliances, combined lounge/dining, 2 bedrooms both with built ins and a fresh bathroom & toilet. Outside there is a communal laundry, drying yard and parking pod at the rear of the complex.
In excellent condition, recently repainted in fresh neutral colours and new carpet.
A brilliant location right next to the very popular Campbell shopping centre, on a bus route and a short stroll to Russel offices and the lake.
Very easy to rent out, currently returning $395 per week or a starter with a second bedroom for guests, study or additional income stream.
- First floor solid brick older style unit
- 2 bedrooms both with built ins
- Combined lounge-dining
- Restyled kitchen with pantry, electric hotplates and under bench oven
- Combined bathroom/toilet
- Fresh paintwork
- New carpet
- Communal laundry
- Parking space at the rear
- Central location adjoining the shops, next to public transport
- Currently rented on a month to month basis at $395 per week
Priced at $325,000
Age 44 years
Body Corporate $860 per quarter
Property Type: Unit
Built in Robes
Car space: 1
Inspections by appointment only.