NBN – CAT FRIENDLY – INCLUDES WHITEGOODS
This very sunny two storey three-bedroom townhouse in Derwent Park complex includes all whitegoods such as fridge/freezer, front load washing machine, dryer. It also has a cat net installed outside to stop the cat jumping over fences. Small pet only will be considered, subject to body corp approval.
Some of the features include:
- Remote control single garage with internal access
- Downstairs all living with separate living and family room plus a great sunny courtyard with a cat net included. There is also a spacious powder room and well-equipped laundry. Kitchen is well appointed and includes a dishwasher
- Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins and a large bathroom with tub.
- 3 x reverse cycles – 2 downstairs and one in main bedroom
- NBN already set up – you just need to connect
- Honeycomb blinds which are very energy efficient
Located close to schools, short stroll to Platypus shops in Ngunnawal, town centre, parks and Yerrabi ponds. Bus stop walking distance.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Property Type: Townhouse
$465 per week
Built in Robes
Pets Allowed (subject to body corp approval)
Inspections by appointment only.