Room for trailer, 2 cars the work van, the boat and a caravan plus heaps of room for the kids
My sellers may consider reasonable offers prior to Auction.
3 DURHAM PLACE, CHISHOLM
Looking to buy a new home where:
you don’t have neighbours right on top of you?
A home that gives you that country feeling?
Space to park all your cars, trailer, boat and still have room for the kids to play in?
A home that is ready to move in to with nothing more to do?
Look no further! 3 Durham Place ticks all those boxes and more
This beautifully presented solid double brick 160m2 home sits on a 1040m2 huge block providing privacy on all sides. As you drive up the driveway and enter the gate, you feel like you have just driven onto a rural property. It’s so quiet and tranquil and very private from neighbouring homes with a reserve backing onto the rear.
This home is strong as they can get being built with double brick construction, steel doorframes; this combined with the exceptionally large over hanging eaves, roof insulation gives this property a energy rating of 4 which is exceptional for a home of this age.
Some of the features include:
- Large rumpus/Living room that can also double as a media room – the full wall and high ceilings can act as a great sound room
- Spacious family room off the kitchen that also leads out to the deck
- All 3 bedrooms are extremely large, and all bedrooms can easily fit a king size bed plus bedroom decor. Every bedroom has built ins. Rare to find in a traditional home
- The kitchen has been updated in recent times with dishwasher and pantry. The breakfast bar can easily fit some stools comfortably
- On top of each bedroom having wardrobes there’s another 4 cupboards in the hallway plus a shelved cupboard at the end of the hall which would suit shoes
The overly strong built workshop with roller door would suit the tradie, hobbyist or home mechanic, in fact any tradie who needs workspace. More storage at the rear of the workshop.
The carport is oversized. Two more car spaces segregated from the yard. Even more parking at the side of the house.
Great yard for kids, entertainment area and a sunny deck completes this home externally.
situated minutes from local shops, schools and public transport. Adjacent to a reserve which has a play park.
Some of the features:
- Spacious 160m2, 3 Bedroom Home with 2 living spaces
- Near new kitchen & appliances
- Built in Robes in all king size bedrooms
- 4 Large Built Ins in Hallway
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in both living areas
- Large Workshop with Shelving
- Huge Level, Secure Yard 1040m2
- Lovely Outlook to Reserve
House Size: 161m2 (approx.)
Block Size: 1040sqm (approx. 1/4 acre)
Rates: $582 per quarter (approx.)
Land tax: $775 per quarter (approx. Only when rented)
Property Type: House
Built in Robes
Car Spaces: 4
Outdoor Entertainment Area
Inspections by appointment only.