OPEN SATURDAY 19TH OF AUGUST 12.30-1.15PM
They don’t make them like this anymore
Elevated, double brick 4 bedroom – ensuite home in a fabulous location. Extended and renovated, but with plenty of scope to add your own personality and touches. Featuring a substantial outdoor entertainment area, 4 good sized bedrooms with renovated wet areas, modernised kitchen and a large family room flowing out on a huge covered terrace.
For the car enthusiast or hobbyist, there is an extra-large double garage under with extensive storage space and utility room behind the garage. A fully functioning sauna and downstairs shower adds to the amenity.
Elevated with filtered views to Black Mountain, this residence is situated in a leafy, quiet street, surrounded by quality homes. The lucky purchaser will be the second owner of this wonderful home.
• Extended solid brick, 4 bedroom privately built, ex Jennings home
• Built ins in 3 bedrooms with an upgraded ensuite off the master
• Separate tiled entrance hall
• Lounge with solid fuel, slow combustion heating
• Dining area off an upgraded kitchen featuring gas hotplates, dishwasher, wall oven and generous bench space
• Extended family room opening onto a covered rear terrace
• Separate laundry with external access to the backyard
• Modernised bathroom and separate toilet
• Large double garage under with automatic doors, extensive storage space, sauna and shower
• Ducted gas heating, show combustion heating, new windows and floating timber flooring
• Quiet, elevated location, surrounded by quality homes
• Views to Black Mountain Tower from a tiled, covered front terrace.
Phone Greg Sadil 0414 631 607 or Marc Sadil 0413 745 994
Age: Built in 1966
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Built in Robes
Ducted gas heating
Inspections by appointment only.