GREAT LOCATION – Popular Brighton complex
Live in a prime location with all the onsite amenities without paying the high price of this location. The property availability start date can be negotiated earlier in May if needed
Conveniently positioned on Cunningham Street located close to Popular Kingston Shops, short walk to Kingston Foreshore filled with a variety of cafes and restaurants, close to public transport and parliamentary circle.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is on the ground floor with elevated with balconies on both sides of the unit, with access from living from both bedrooms.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes leading on to private balcony
- Ensuite with spa bath
- Separate bathroom
- Spacious and large living area leading on to balcony
- Electric cooking
- Internal Laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1 secure car space undercover
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Plenty of visitors parking in complex
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
Property Type: Apartment
$480 per week
Available 11th June 2019
Built in Robes
Inspections by appointment only.