Great Home – Great Price – BE QUICK!
**Lease will end at the end of December with no possible extension**
This prime positioned is set well back from the street behind beautifully established gardens and street trees so you will have peace and quiet during any time of the day. property in a quite loop street at the foothills of Mount Taylor is ideally located close to the popular Torrens primary school public transport, shops, parks, nature reserve and Woden.
Some of the features are:
• 3 bedrooms- main and second with built ins
• Single level
• Ducted Gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Updated kitchen with lots of cupboard space, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
• separate toilet
• Covered pergola with large deck great for entertaining
• Double garage
• Lovely well established garden
This great home is situated in a popular location, well maintained and spacious-it won’t last long.
Pets upon application unfortunately no cats due to allergies
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available from: 1st July 2019
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Built in Robes</li
- Separate Toilet</liOutdoor
- Entertaining Area</li
Inspections by appointment only.