BEAUTIFUL ENTERTAINERS 4 BED HOME FILLED WITH SO MANY FEATURES
Enhance your lifestyle by making this your new home. This gorgeous home has everything you could want with an amazing ambience throughout. The huge al fresco entertainment area with roll down covers is set up to entertain all year. An office decked out well for screens, tv monitor shelving and stone bench top. Low maintenance garden for that busy lifestyle. Great for families, professionals or anyone who loves space, entertainment and all the inclusions.
Small pet friendly
All the features you could ever want in a home
– Ducted gas heating and Evaporative cooling
– Separate living room
– Separate large study/office/rumpus room fitted with shelving, wall to wall desk, wired for computers and tv
– Open plan kitchen dining with a walk-through pantry, 900mm gas cook top oven, dishwasher, loads of cupboard spaces
– Gorgeous al fresco dining area which has fittings to enable you to entertain outside 365 days of the year surrounds an easy-care garden
– Master bedroom with galley walk through robe and a stunning ensuite
– Bedroom 2 3 and 4 are all double size with built in robes
– Main bathroom is fitted with quality fixtures and a deep spa tub
– Large laundry with lots of storage and external access
– Internal access to the remote controlled double garage
NBN and alarm fitted
– Irrigated low maintenance garden
– Garden shed
– Set amongst other beautiful homes in Harrison close to private and Harrison High School
– Walk to the well fitted park few steps away, close to walking trails and not far from Gungahlin shopping centre and Harrison Shopping centre
Viewings are available via private appointments email me on email@example.com or book using the button to make an appointment.\
$710 per week
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Property Type: House
$710 per week
Available 20th December 2018
Built in Robes
Ducted Gas Heating
Walk in Pantry
Walk in Robe
Inspections by appointment only.