Ideal for those into gardening, with various veg patches, chook pens in popular location
Suited to those into gardening, fruit and veg patches; those who wants to get some chooks, possibly those into horticulture would really appreciate this home with its massive established back yard.
Some of the features include:
- Solar powered electricity with feed in tarrif
- Rainwater tank that would greatly assist the garden
- Large chook pens for those wanting to have chooks
- Established garden patches for you to use freely
- No carpet in house so may suit those with allergies too
- All 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Large L shape living and dining room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking
- Large laundry with access to back yard
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with over bath shower
The heating and cooling is the wall mounted heater/aircon. Ducted and gas furnace in photos are inactive.
Groups are welcome. Small pets are welcome.
Easy walking/cycling distance to Civic, ANU and the O’Connor Shops. Black Mountain, Bruce Ridge jogging paths, with the AIS Swimming Pool minutes away. A great area for ANU staff and students, and for families.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
Property Type: House
$570 per week
Built in Robes
Rain Water Tank
Inspections by appointment only.