Attention all buyers who are looking to buy a 3-bedroom property in Braddon!!!
Private appointments during week days between 5pm and 6pm are welcome. Just email me direct
Yes… Two storey 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, 2 PARK BAYS + MORE in this sought after location close to Braddon lifestyle – cafes, restaurants, private schools, shops, transport, walking distance to Ipima St light rail stop and more!
Welcome to number 5/10 Ijong Street, street frontage part of the popular “Carlisle” complex which is made up of only 17 “A” class townhouses. Truly a stunning home for any buyer.
Some key features:
- Segregated sunny spacious living area
- Separate and very spacious family/dining area which sits ideally between the paved courtyard and the kitchen
- Kitchen is well appointed with granite benches, quality appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
- The laundry is also quite large with a powder room and off that is quite a large under stairs storageUpstairs features:
- An expansive master bedroom which is about 7m long and 4.5m wide (approx.), side to side mirrored built in robes and a roomy ensuite
- The other two bedrooms are queen size, and both have built in robes with a great Ainslie mountain outlook from the large windows.
- Main bathroom is very generous in size also has a tub, separate shower and vanity.
- Ideally located within walking distance to the trendy inner Braddon, light rail stop, private schools, public schools and shops
- Freshly painted throughout and with brand new carpets
- New LED lighting throughout
- NBN fitted
Don’t hesitate, this beautiful property will not last long!
Living internal: approx. 155m2 (approx.)
Body corp: $1494.68 per quarter (approx.)
Land tax: $875.10 per quarter (if rented – approx)
Rates: $598 per quarter
Water: $162.29 per quarter (approx.)
Property Type: Townhouse
Built in Robes
Paved outdoor area
Inspections by appointment only.