3 bedrooms + ensuite + full study + pergola + double garage + more!
I welcome viewings by appointment after hours during the week. Please call me to arrange
A beautifully presented light filled home that has great potential for the first home buyer, the professional, the investor, or the retiree. A home like this would suit any buyer. Worth a look!
This home is situated in a quiet street, close to walking tracks, nature reserve and ponds.
Some of the features include:
- Spacious entrance with cloak cupboard
- Separate formal living room of generous size
- The family room is so spacious, it can be decorated to create another living space and still fit an 8 seater dining
- Well appointed kitchen with wall oven, dishwasher and gas cooking plus lots of cupboard space
- Bedroom 2 and 3 segregated away from master bedroom, both with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and deep spa tub
- Separate toilet
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Small study that can be used as an office, nursery, play room
- Generous pergola for entertaining
- Privately set low maintenance garden
- Double automatic garage with internal access plus side and rear access, entrance from the rear
Other features include:
- NBN already installed
- Gas ducted heating
- Wall mounted reverse cycle in family room
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Linen cupboards in both hall ways
Located close to Gungahlin shopping centre, minutes from Franklin shopping centre, walk to the upcoming light rail, Harrison school, Burgmann, Mother Theresa are just some of the catchments near this location.
House living 127.88 m2
Rates $484 per quarter (approx.)
Property Type: House
Offers over $659,000
Built in Robes
Formal Lounge Room
Walk in Robe
Electric Garage Doors
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Inspections by appointment only.