City living, how good is that?
Convenient, quiet, easily maintained, a great little earner…
There are plenty of superlatives to describe this 1-bedroom apartment. Situated at the northern end of the development, this first floor abode features an air-conditioned living area flowing onto a private, tiled balcony area, very functional kitchen and bathroom and secure car accommodation underneath.
A gorgeous common area/garden beautifies the heart of the complex and envelopes a sparking inground pool and cabana/BBQ area.
In a tranquil location, it’s a short stroll to the bars and restaurants of Lonsdale St, the tram, Haig Park and the City. For University students, jump on your bike or skateboard and link up with the bike path that leads directly to ANU or the Ruk in O’Connor. Your choices are limitless with movie theatres, cafes, shops, work, restaurants, gyms, bars, pubs, and football ovals a casual stroll away.
In the very popular ‘Fullerton” complex, sited along a leafy treelined street, it highlights all the benefits of urban living in the tranquil setting of a suburban environment.
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Built-in robes in the master bedroom
- Combined lounge-dining opening onto a tiled balcony
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, electric appliances, including hotplates and under bench oven
- Intercom security access
- European styled laundry with dryer
- Combined bathroom/toilet with corner spa
- Leafy gardens with inground pool, BBQ gazebo
- Undercover security parking
Priced at $349,000
Phone Greg Sadil 0414 631 607
Body Corporate: $485pq
Sinking Fund: $73pq
Age: 23 years
Rates: $397pq approx.
Land Tax: $488.44pq approx.
Property Type: Apartment
Priced at $359,000
Heating & Cooling
Built in Robes
Inspections by appointment only.