Priced to sell! Updated 53m2 full size flat
Make a reasonable offer today!
Private appointments welcome
This first floor one bedroom updated and well-maintained apartment is ideal for the first time investor or for the first home buyer.
Location Location Location
Right across the road to:
- Curtin Shopping Centre filled with various shops. cafes.
- Public transport to Woden and Civic
- Easy access to most main arterial roads
- Short distance to hospitals, schools and city.
Location is a one of the appeals for the investor.
This apartment has had the bathroom, kitchen and flooring updated in recent times, plus the additional storage in the hallway is not a common feature in this complex.
- Entry hall with loads of cupboards
- Updated bathroom
- Update kitchen
- Open plan living
- Separate queen size bedroom with mirrored wardrobe.
- One allocated parking bay
- The landmark complex including the grounds and common laundry are well maintained
Whether you want to buy for yourself or as an investment, this property should be on your viewing list. Call or email me for viewing. Private appointments are welcome.
General Rates: $432pq (approx.)
Land Tax: $567 pq(approx.)
Water & Sewerage: $160pq (approx.)
Apartment Size: 53m2 (approx.)
Body Corporate usually $524 (August 2018), Current quarter is $1,151 due to increase sinking fund this period for current building works – according to building report it is to replace all the windows in the complex.
Constructed: Circa 1968
Property Type: Apartment
Offers over $207,500
Built in Robe
Inspections by appointment only.