Light, Bright & Cheerful
Infused with natural light, a sunny north-east aspect, brandishing lofty ceilings, well-crafted kitchen and wet areas and 2 generous, segregated double bedrooms each with their own bathrooms.
A unique architect designed residence with private balconies and windows on 3 sides of the apartment, distinct hallway and excellent storage. Immensely appealing open plan lounge-dining area highlighted by a bright and vibrant decor.
An overgenerous 103m2 of luxury in a boutique complex of just 11 apartments. Video security access and a lift to the basement area with carparking and storage.
A walk to the foreshore and Kingston shops, with all its associated facilities, without the price tag. Secure and spacious, you don’t have to sacrifice your space to enjoy an apartment lifestyle.
Contact Greg Sadil on 0414 631 607
Offers over $599,000
• Second storey 2 bedroom ensuite apartment on the northern and eastern side of the complex
• Thickened windows and glass sliding doors around 3 of the 4 sides of the apartment
• Large open plan lounge-dining area. 2x split system air-conditioning units and high ceilings
• 2 bedrooms both with walk in robes. A deluxe ensuite off the master with double vanity, shower, wc, heated flooring and quality tiles to the ceiling
• Main bathroom with spa bath, European styled laundry, single vanity, wc and heated flooring
• Master chef’s kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs, dishwasher, built in microwave and an abundance of cupboard and bench space, including a pantry
• Tiled wrap around balconies off the living area and bedroom 2
• Tiled private landing area outside the front door entrance
• Recently painted with bright and vibrant colours
• As new carpet
• Quality tiling and drapes
• Video intercom system and security access
• Lift access into secure lockup carpark and lock up storage
• Compact tiled and landscaped common area
• Small, modern, elegant complex of only 11 apartments
Centrally located close to all the attractions of the Lake, Kingston Foreshore and Kingston / Manuka precinct. Walk directly to the train station and bus stop and only a short drive to Fyshwick.
Size: 103m2 aprrox
Balcony (1): 19m2 Balcony (2): 6m2
Property Type: Apartment
Priced at $640,000
Walk in Robes
Split System Air-Con
Inspections by appointment only.