Two storey, ducted aircon and heating – small pet friendly
This two storey three bedroom 2 bathroom house is situated in a great location close to public transport, local amenities as well as Gungahlin’s main shopping centre.
Only a 15 minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre and Civic Town Centre this property is well located.
- Light filled home with neutral colours throughout
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Meals area/family off the kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Sliding door leads to outdoor area
- Powder room downstairs.
- Separate laundry
- Master bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- 2 other bedrooms with built ins
- Study nook
- Main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Ducted heating and cooling
- double lock up garage with remote access.
- Low maintenance yard
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
Property Type: Townhouse
$560 per week
Available 30th January 2019
Built in Robes
Ducted Heating and Cooling
Inspections by appointment only.