Heaps of space and breathtaking views
Perched high on the hillside with breathtaking views over the valley towards the snow-capped Brindabella’s and beyond.
A flexible floorplan with upstairs and downstairs accommodation showcasing a huge expansive open plan lounge dining area abutting a dream kitchen with all the mod cons. 3 double bedrooms upstairs with 2 modern bathrooms, loads of storage, polished timber flooring and carpet to the bedrooms.
A winding staircase leads into a large rumpus under, two utility rooms/bedrooms both with built ins and one with an ensuite. A well-appointed, eat in kitchen and an extra-large open living area with its own access completes the picture.
Triple car accommodation on a terraced landscaped garden with extensive retaining walls and a brick paved BBQ/entertainment area and timber decking.
Ideal for the growing the family, extended family, home business or simply extra income. The permutations are exciting with space, plenty of light, abundant storage and views to die for. A rare offering that should generate a lot of interest.
– Huge open plan lounge-dining-family area opens onto the back porch
– Separate entry
– Modern kitchen with large island bench, corner pantry, utility drawers, gas cooktop, stone benchtops, rangehood and Miele dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms, the master with upgraded ensuite and mirror robes. Opens onto a Juliette balcony. Built ins in the other 2 bedrooms
– Modernised combined bathroom and toilet. Loads of storage throughout
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Polished timber flooring. Carpeted bedroom areas
– Internal access leading to the downstairs area
– Functional 2 bedroom-ensuite flat/office/multipurpose suite
– Spacious living room opens onto timber decking and pergola area
– Modern bathroom/ensuite
– Air-conditioning and heating
– Upgraded eat in kitchenette with electric stove and rangehood
– Additional rumpus room with sliding door access to the front
– Extensive under house and under stair storage
– Triple carport
– Rock retaining walls, brick BBQ area. Brick paving and colorbond fencing. Solar hot water
– Landscaped, terraced garden. Timber decking
– Stunning views over the Brindabella’s and beyond
– Central location close to amenities
Greg Sadil 0414 631 607
Age: 40 years
Rates: $756.19pq approx
Land tax: $1180.70pq approx
Offers over $890,000
Property Type: House
Auction on Site Saturday 15th September at 1.30pm – Registration from 1.00pm
Built in Robes
Ducted Evaporative Cooling
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Inspections by appointment only.