3 bedrooms plus a large study, great location!
This 3-bedroom study Duplex has been freshly painted thought-out, a newly renovated bathroom, toilet, new carpet in every bedroom, new blinds and cooktop!
the property is separated from the adjoining unit- privacy is maintained for both tenants.
Situated in a sort after suburb in Weston creek what more could you be looking for?
• Separate lounge
• Dining room off the kitchen
• Spacious study
• Renovated kitchen with electric cooking
• Polished floors to living
• New carpet in all bedrooms
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ducted gas heating
• Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes, third supplied with standalone cupboard
• Single carport with tandem off-street parking
• Storage shed and storage under the house
• Private enclosed yard-separate from unit
Pets will be considered.
This home is close to all local amenities and only a short drive to the Woden Town Centre, Bus Interchange, Canberra Hospital and Phillip’s Industrial hub.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula – Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
Property Type: Duplex
$475 per week
Available 6th May 2019
Built in Robes
Off Street Parking
Inspections by appointment only.