Ticks all the boxes!
An apartment that ticks a lot of boxes close to the heart of everything, you are surrounded by choice. Schools – tick, university – tick, public transport – tick, shops – tick, restaurants – tick, bars and clubs – tick, pool and gym – tick, movie theatre – tick, bowling alley – tick, Bruce Stadium – tick, Institute of Sport – tick.
Then there is your entry price. An affordable $270, 000 – tick. 2 bedrooms with built-ins – tick, north facing – tick, balcony – tick, privacy and security – tick, storage and lockup garage – tick, Col-de-sac setting – tick, existing tenant – tick, Gas facilities – tick.
Sure, it needs a spruce up, but you can do it over time and it is reflected in the asking price – tick.
With this many ticks you should add this to your tick list and come and inspect.
- First floor apartment with sunny north facing balcony
- Combined lounge- dinging opens onto the veranda
- 2 bedrooms both with built-ins
- Spacious kitchen with upright gas stove
- Gas heating and hot water service
- Combined bathroom/toilet with European styled laundry
- Lockup garage with storage
- Quiet cul-de-sac location. Close to public transport and major facilities.
Age: 33 years
Size: 66.5m (approx.)
Rent $300 pw on a month to month
Land tax: $750pq