Warm & inviting
Nestled towards the rear of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, revived & refreshed, with bright & cheerful décor.
Radiant and elegant, formal and casual living areas are dappled with natural light, enhanced by strategically placed skylights and north facing windows. In winter, a cosy, slow combustion heater keeps the elements at bay, in summer there are 2 air-conditioning systems to modify the internal temperature
An upgraded kitchen is both well appointed and functional, featuring generous cupboard and bench space including pantry, adjoining a family area with built in shelving. A multipurpose sunroom/rumpus area flows off the family specifically designed to capture the winter sunlight.
There are 4 bedrooms with built ins and cabinetry, with a walk-in robe and an ensuite off the master.
The solar efficiency of the home is amazing with photovoltaic solar panels, a solar hot water system, north aspect, double glazing and added insulation in the floor, walls and ceiling all contributing to a very impressive 5.5 energy rating & extremely low electricity bills of around $150 per quarter on average.
A private, leafy, verdant garden is separated into distinct sections featuring a veggie patch, paving and native flora.
Double car accommodation and lockup storage with additional shelving and bench space provides a handy hobby area to indulge your passion.
A lovely family home in a very tightly held location close to facilities, bus stop, parkland & schooling.
• Split level 4 bedroom, ensuite, family home
• Separate entry
• Combined lounge-dining with slow combustion and electric heating
• Modern kitchen with skylight, dishwasher, pantry, electric wall oven & hotplates
• Airconditioned family room with built in cabinetry
• Stepdown rumpus/sunroom with glass sliding to the backyard
• Luxaflex blinds
• Built ins or cabinetry in all 4 bedrooms including a walk-through robe off the master
• Modernised bathroom, WC and ensuite
• 2 skylights in the hallway
• Separate laundry
• New flyscreens
• Solar hot water system & electricity
• Double glazing
• Additional wall, floor & ceiling insulation
• Security system
• Crim safe screen doors
• Lockable windows
• Double carport & lockup storage with shelving & bench space
• Leafy garden with vegetable gardens and paving
• Bonus woodshed full of wood
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Close to school, public transport& parkland
Total size: 183m2
Age: 43 years
Rates: $681.75 pq
Land tax: $966.25 pq
Priced at offers over $695,000
Phone Greg Sadil 0414 631 607