Natural Brick, Cedar and Sun
Incorporating the warm, earthy hues of natural brick feature walls, cedar windows and doors. An architect designed 4 bedroom ensuite family home meets all the requirements of modern living highlighted by an array of north facing windows and a generous, balanced layout.
The lounge and dining area feature sweeping, vaulted ceilings with reversible fans. A cosy gas fireplace embedded into a brick feature wall, supplements the ducted gas heating throughout, creating comfort and ambiance throughout this section.
A sizeable kitchen area is augmented by an expanded range of cupboard and bench space plus a pantry. Illuminated by natural sunlight beaming through celestory windows, directly adjoining the family room.
There are 4 double bedrooms, all with built ins. The master with a walk-in robe and a huge cedar lined ensuite with a full his/her spa bath running along one side of the room.
Internal access leads into a large double garage with auto doors and an external rear door leading into the backyard.
The exterior of the home is just as impressive as the interior. A flat, landscaped garden features a computerised sprinkling system, colorbond fencing and storage shed. There is plenty of room for the kids or pets with a variety of trees and shrubs in the garden beds and a substantial lush grassed play area.
A shade sail covers the paved outdoor entertaining/BBQ area running directly off the family room overseeing the garden.
Situated in a whisper quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality homes, sited to maximise solar efficiency and within easy walking distance to the shops, school, public transport and medical facilities.
• Slate entry
• 4 bedroom ensuite home with built ins in all 4 bedrooms
• Step down lounge room with natural brick feature wall and gas heating
• Formal dining area
• Large well appointed kitchen, electric appliances, pantry, dishwasher, excellent cupboard and bench space
• Adjoining family room
• Huge cedar lined ensuite with spa
• Separate bathroom and toilet
• Ducted gas heating
• Quality window treatments and floor coverings
• Reversable ceiling fans
• Separate laundry with external access
• Lockable windows and deadlocked external doors
• Internal access into the double garage. Rear backyard access and auto doors
• Low maintenance easy care garden with computerised inground sprinkler system
• Colorbond fencing and storage shed
• Brick paved rear terrace with shade sail
• Cul de sac location
• Close to schools, shops and bus stop.
Property Type: House
Ducted gas heating
Outdoor Entertaining area
Inspections by appointment only.